Mark your calendars, y’all. Mother’s Day is this Sunday (the 13th) and if you’re like us, you have probably forgotten about it until now. Not that we don’t love our mothers (shoutout to Roberta and Sari), it’s just that we are also mothers. From sunrise to sunset, life can be total chaos so for that…we thank the internet for expedited shipping.
FOR YOUR MOTHER
Just in case you’re wondering, yes. These are all Roberta approved.
1. Garden Caddy Set | Hearth & Hand (Target)
2. You Are Loved Mini Trinket Tray | Draper James
3. Orange Blossom Candle | Jo Malone
4. Floral Cotton Pajama Set | Nordstrom
5. Embroidered Silk Pillowcase | Slip
6. Eres Pie Dish | Anthropologie
7. Cashmere Slippers | White & Warren
8. Hand Painted Straw Beach Bag | Mark & Graham
9. Wine Tote With 2 Glasses | Picnic At Ascot
10. Mother’s Day Dish Towel | Anthropologie
If you’re a mom, you need a break. If you’re not, you still do. TREAT YOURSELF, call it necessary self-care, and put a Do Not Disturb sign on the door handle. Bye.
Also, we have been told that each of these products are top-rated. We need to say that because…we are STILL NOT beauty bloggers. Just compulsive shoppers.
1. Bamboo Bath Caddy | Urban Outfitters
2. Jet Lag Mask | Summer Fridays
3. Coco Rose Body Polish | Herbivore
4. Night Bright Facial Duo | Drunk Elephant
5. Multi-Task Eye Serum Mask | Erno Lazlo
6. Reconstructive Moisture Mask | Kristin Ess
7. Aromatherapy Oil Diffuser | Target
8. Facial Steamer | Dr. Dennis Gross
9. Hot Salt Scrub | Bliss
10. Do Not Disturb Doorknob | Anthropologie
Xo Clea + Joanna