Sale Sold out
Regular price $18.26
Regular priceUnit price per
- Slice safety blades' unique edge might seem dull, but it easily cuts or scrapes your material while keeping you safe! Slice blades are finger-friendly and safe to the touch.
- Other blades are dangerously sharp. Slice blades start at a safe and effective sharpness and stay there 11 times longer.
- Although straight, smooth blade edges tackle most cutting tasks, there are situations where only a serrated blade will work. They are great at handling tougher materials with their sawing action.
- Our serrated blades are compatible with our 10490 and 10491 Metal-Handle Utility Knives, as well as our 10590 and 10594 Small Scrapers. You have a choice of fixed-blade or auto-retraction in each tool.
- In an industrial setting, serrated blades easily cut through twine, rope, burlap, and netting, as well as thick straps and harnesses. Unlike smooth blades, serrated blades leave a ragged edge.